Thursday 10 November 2011

Rawkin' Raw Ranch Dip

JUST like the real thing! I got the inspiration for this fromThe Rawtarian's Raw Ranch Dressing Recipe, but I made it my own because I prefer my ranch a little bit thicker, peppery and less "tart"/sour (or more sweet, whatever). So here is my version, which I hope you will like:

300 ml (1 1/4 cup) Cashews
180 ml (About 3/4 Cup) Water
2 1/2-3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
40 ml (1/6 Cup) Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
80 ml (1/3 Cup) EVOO
3 Tbsp Agave nectar
3 Large Cloves Garlic
3 Tsp Onion Granules
1 Tsp Dill
1 Tsp Fleur De Sel
1/2 Tsp Black Pepperhh

Throw it all in the blender & mix on high speed. Add a little more water if you want it to be more of a salad dressing and less of a dip. Keep in the fridge in old syrup containers or hummous tubs (ect)-tastes fantastic with fresh veggies...cherry tomatoes & carrots...mmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment