Monday 7 November 2011

HOLY DONUTS!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this may be my new favourite food. Maybe. I don't know, but. DROOOL!
Chocolatey raw donut holes. Oh. Absolutely. AMAZING. and EASY!! I like easy.

100g (or about 7/8 cups I think) Brazil Nuts
240 ml (1 cup) Dried pitted Dates
1/2 Tbsp Virgin (cold-pressed) Coconut Oil
1/2 Tbsp Agave Syrup
----
Coating:
3/4 Tbsp raw Carob Powder
pinch of Cinnamon

In a food processor (or a blender if you do not have one), put one ingredient in at a time starting with the nuts and blend.
Put the Carob Powder & Cinnamon in a bowl. Take the donut mixture and scoop out with a Tablespoon. (pack it into the tablespoon with your fingers, then press it so it gently slides out and you have a half-ball shape. That's at least, how I find the easiest way to do this.) Take the half-balls and roll them, with the round side facing down, in the carob mix-shake off the excess. Will make about 13 donut holes if I remember correctly. Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment